Perfect for the design client looking for direction and guidance on projects to complete indpendently, consultations are completed within 2 hours and performed on-site. These consultations are also our first step in any larger scale design projects. Consultation services are provided as we are available. Our office will contact you with availability and to collect payment upon receipt of your request.
1. Walk through the space with any decision making partners and ensure that you are on the same page. Make notes of your goals for the space or each space.
2. Make a list of the problems you would like to solve and order them by priority so that we can focus on the morst important issue first and work our way down the list.
3. Need selection help? Finishes need to be on-site before we arrive and ready for viewing. We will bring our own paint decks, just let us know in advance if this is on the list.
4. No room or house was ever completely designed in 2 hours. This appointment is for guidance only. If more time is needed, we can discuss additional services at this time.
5. A written brief with recommendations will be emailed to you within 7-10 business days of our meeting.
A proposal for continued services will be included with your brief. We offer ongoing services in pre-paid 5-hour increments. Some smaller projects may be offered with a not-to-exceed paid upfront. If ongoing services are booked as a result of this meeting, this fee is treated as a retainer on hourly services with our time deducted (if we spend 2 hours at $150/hour, a credit will be on file for $200). Note that we typically spend one hour assembling and sending the report and this time is included in the fee.